Salt Point is located in the Town of Lansing, Tompkins County, NY. The entrance is on Myers Road, just north of Myers Park. Salt Point is separated from Myers Park by Salmon Creek.
- Open daily, 7 a.m. until Dark
- No entrance fee
- Park in designated areas
- Seasonal restroom facilities (port-a-john) (Myers Park has facilities)
- Please stay on roadway and trail areas only
- Non-motorized boat launching is permitted
- No alcohol
- No camping
- All pets must be on a leash. Please clean up after your pet.
- Carry-in / Carry-out trash
- No open burning or fires
- Salt Point is patrolled by the Town Constable and other Law Enforcement